February 21, 2019Welfare: sport day and thank you party of 2018
November 7, 2017Rubber Gloves Retail
October 10, 2017OEM Glove Manufacturer
September 19, 2017Rubber Gloves
August 7, 2017Construction Gloves
July 31, 2017veterinary gloves farming gloves breeding farms gloves
July 24, 2017Agriculture Rubber Gloves
July 21, 2017Choosing Right Gloves
July 12, 2017Gloves in Manufacturing
June 2, 2017Food Preparation Gloves
OEM glove manufacturer : Setting the Standards for Own Label Gloves
TK Bosaeng Glove has an enviable record, built over a period of 30 years, as one of South East Asia’s leading rubber gloves manufacturers. With facilities in Thailand, conveniently close to the country’s high quality natural latex rubber plantations, and an extensive logistics network, we are expanding our sales across the globe, producing a wide range of natural rubber gloves, all of a highly consistent quality, backed by quality accreditation including the CE Marking, “Food Contact Safe” gloves, “S” Mark, covering anti-germ penetration for products, the “KS” Mark awarded in Korea and South East Asia and ISO 9001: 2008 quality standard certification for the factory’s manufacturing processes.
Benefits of using us! OEM factory & manufacturing
- Cost savings – Companies save on their cost of capital because they do not have to pay for a facility and the equipment needed for production. They can also save on labor costs such as wages, training and benefits. Some companies may look to contract manufacture in low-cost countries, such as Thailand, to benefit from the low cost of labor.
- Mutual benefit to contract site – A contract between the manufacturer and the company it’s producing for may last several years. The manufacturer will know that it will have a steady flow of business until then.
- Advanced skills – Companies can take advantage of skills that they may not possess, but the contract manufacturer does. The contract manufacturer is likely to have relationships formed with raw material suppliers or methods of efficiency within their production.
- Quality – Contract manufacturers are likely to have their own methods of quality control in place that helps them to detect counterfeit or damaged materials early.
- Focus – Companies can focus on their core competencies better if they can hand off base production to an outside company.
- Economies of scale – OEM manufacturers have multiple customers that they produce for. Because they are servicing multiple customers, they can offer reduced costs in acquiring raw materials by benefiting from economies of scale. The more units there are in one shipment, the less expensive the price per unit will be.
We are a leading supplier for top brands
As well as building our own brands, we have met with great success supplying to various well known companies under their own label. Our flexible manufacturing facilities, and renowned product quality means we can guarantee own label specifications at highly competitive prices.
We can, and do, produce quality rubber gloves, in different sizes, colors and specifications across all trade sectors – wholesale, retail and end user, both for household and industrial use.
We work with a number of trusted packaging suppliers and can offer cartons, boxes, poly bags and more to provide our customers with a wide range of packaging options. Also, we can, if required, call on local design services to ensure labeling and branding is clear and impactful.
Finally, and most importantly, we recognize the importance of supply continuity and guarantee to deliver the right products, on time, every time.
We believe that TK Bosaeng Glove ’s product quality, flexibility and competitive pricing make us the ideal OEM glove manufacturer “Own Equipment Manufacturing” / “Factory Manufacturing” partner for all your rubber gloves needs. If you think we can be of help, feel free to contact us at marketing @tkbosaeng.com